Please read our Terms and Conditions carefully before using the website operated by Dook International.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
By creating an account on our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information we may send to you. However, you may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service, you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your payment details, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that:
- You have the legal right to use any available form of payment method including credit card(s) in connection with any Purchase
- The information you supply to us is true, correct and complete.
The service may employ the use of third-party services for the purpose of facilitating payment and the completion of Purchases.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to:
- Product or service availability
- Disputes regarding the description or price of the product or service
- Errors in your order
- Detection of fraud or unauthorized transactions
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating product and service offerings on the Service. We may experience delays in updating information on the Service and in our advertising on other web sites. The information found on the Service may contain errors or inaccuracies. Products or services may be mispriced, or may be inaccurate, or unavailable on the Service.
We therefore reserve the right to change or update information and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time without prior notice.
DookEdu, in its sole discretion and at any time, may modify the fees for the service. Any fee change will become effective at the end of the then-current Billing Cycle.
DookEdu will provide you with a reasonable prior notice of any change in fees to give you an opportunity to terminate the service before such change becomes effective.
Your continued use of the Service after the change comes into effect constitutes your agreement to pay the modified fee amount.
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing within the time limits stipulated for the program you applied to. DookEdu has no obligation to issue a refund if you cancel your participation after the stipulated cancellation deadline. Kindly note that cancellation policies vary from program to program. Please familiarize yourself with the cancellation policy of the program you are applying to, prior to submitting your application to the program. By submitting your application to the program, you undertake that you have read and fully understand the terms and conditions of that program including its cancellation and refund policy, and you agree to be bound by it.
Refund requests may be considered by DookEdu on a case-by-case basis and granted in sole discretion of DookEdu
Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material. You are responsible for the Content that you post on or through the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness. You are solely responsible for your user posting and the consequences of posting or publishing them.
By posting Content on or through the Service, You represent and warrant that:
- The Content is yours and/or you have the necessary right, license, consent, permission or authorization to use it and the right to grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms
- That the posting of theContent on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person or entity.
We reserve the right to terminate the account of anyone found to be infringing on a copyright.
You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for Content you or any third-party posts on or through the Service. However, by posting Content using the Service you grant us worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, assignable, sub licensable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right and license to host, transfer, relicense, use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
DookEdu has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit all Content provided by users. By providing information for your use of the service or any other information required from time to time, you represent that the information provided is accurate and you are authorized to share the information with us. You shall indemnify and hold harmless DookEdu, for a breach of the above provisions as per these Terms.
In addition, Content found on or through this Service are the property of DookEdu or used with permission. You may not distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, download, repost, copy, or use said Content, whether in whole or in part, for commercial purposes or for personal gain, without express advance written permission from us.
The Service and its original content (excluding Content provided by users), features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of DookEdu and its licensors. The Service is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both India and foreign countries. Our trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of DookEdu.
Links to other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by DookEdu.
DookEdu has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. We do not warrant the offerings of any of these entities/individuals or their websites.
You acknowledge and agree that DookEdu shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such third-party web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, under our sole discretion, for any reason whatsoever and without limitation, including but not limited to a breach of the Terms.
If you wish to terminate, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless DookEdu and its licensors and affiliates and its and their employees, contractors, agents, officers and directors, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses resulting from or arising out of
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall DookEdu, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from
- Your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service
- Any conduct or content of any third party on the Service
- Any content obtained from the Service
- Unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
DookEdu, its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that
- The Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location
- Any errors or defects will be corrected
- The Service is free of viruses or other harmful components
- The results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
If you use the Service to collect information on behalf of the Third Party or a Third Party otherwise uses the Service through you, whether or not you are authorized by DookEdu to do so, then you represent and warrant that
- You are authorized to act on behalf of, and bind to this Agreement, the Third Party to all obligations that you have under this Agreement,
- DookEdu may share with the Third Party any Customer Data that is specific to the Third Party’s Properties,
- You will not disclose Third Party’s Customer Data to any other party without the Third Party’s consent
- You shall be liable for any and all acts and omissions of any such Third Parties
- Ensure that use of the Services complies with the Terms
- Prevent and terminate any unauthorized use of or access to the Services
- Promptly notify DookEdu of any unauthorized use of or access to its Account(s) or the Services of which You become aware
Documentation. DookEdu may provide Documentation for use of the Services. The Documentation may specify restrictions on how the Services may be used and You will comply with any such restrictions specified.
You may configure the Service to either display or not display advertisements served by DookEdu with prior consent of DookEdu
You and DookEdu each agree to retain in confidence the non-public terms in this Agreement and all other non-public information and know-how disclosed pursuant to this Agreement which is either designated as proprietary and/or confidential, or by the nature of the circumstances surrounding disclosure, should reasonably be understood to be confidential.
Each party agrees to:
- preserve and protect the confidentiality of the other party’s Confidential Information
- refrain from using the other party’s Confidential Information except as contemplated herein
- not disclose such Confidential Information to any third party except to employees or agents as is reasonably required under this Agreement (and only subject to binding use and disclosure restrictions at least as protective as those set forth herein executed in writing by such employees).
Notwithstanding the foregoing, either party may disclose Confidential Information of the other party which is:
- already publicly known
- discovered or created by the receiving party without reference to the Confidential Information of the disclosing party, as shown in records of receiving party
- otherwise known to the receiving party through no wrongful conduct of the receiving party
- required to be disclosed by law or court order.
Moreover, either party hereto may disclose any Confidential Information hereunder to such party’s agents, attorneys and other representatives or any court of competent jurisdiction or any other party empowered hereunder as reasonably required to resolve any dispute between the parties hereto.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to you.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have had between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time without giving prior notice. Any changes to these Terms will be effective immediately upon posting on this page, with an updated effective date.
By continuing to access or use our Service after any revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, you are no longer authorized to use the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please write to us at email@example.com with your queries.