How do you obtain your student visa? We’ll help you.
Your study or student visa is an authorization by the immigration authority of the country where you are going to study. The visa states that you can stay in that country for a specified period to complete your studies.
What is the process of applying for a student visa?
Once your admission has been confirmed by the university, you can start your study visa application process. The visa process differs from country to country and depends on multiple factors. Therefore, it is advisable to apply for the visa immediately after admission is confirmed regardless of the start date/month of your session.
If you want to get your study financed through an education loan or you are eligible for a scholarship, you should apply for your visa with the due details. While applying for a student visa, it is mandatory to disclose the source of funding for your education to the visa authorities.
How can you apply for a study visa?
There are several steps to consider when you apply for a student visa. However, the order of these steps i.e., processes and requirements may vary as per the country where you plan to study.
To apply for a student visa and obtain it for your overseas study, you need to complete several steps. The process may vary depending on the country, however, there are certain common requirements which one must fulfil to get a student visa.
- Enrolment in a recognised educational institution.
- You must have the confirmation of enrollment in a recognised university or educational institute in the country for which you are applying for the visa.
- Proof of your financial capability to meet the cost of air tickets, accommodation expenses, tuition fees and other expenses for the duration of your studies. In certain instances, the consular authorities in charge of visa processing will take these details on a yearly basis provided your visa is subject to renewal every year till you complete your studies.
- Your passport with a validity period exceeding six months of your intended stay.
- Several passport-sized recent photographs.
- Proven proficiency in English (you may be required to apply for a test or may require necessary certificates in certain countries
- COVID19 vaccination certificate
- General health or fitness certificate
- Declarations pertaining to non-criminal stature
Service Highlights: Why Should You Opt for DookEdu?From career counselling to visa processing and local support to travel helpdesk, DookEdu covers evetything.
We aid in selecting the right university according to your needs, goals and budget.
Travel & Accommodation
Planning for your travel, buying air tickets at the best affordable rate, arranging accommodation.
Expert tips on filling out forms with precision and cracking the admission process with ease
Providing you with the best possible guidance and local assistance through a network at the local level.
End-to-end guidance towards getting the study visa following a seamless and hassle-free process
Post Course Consultancy
We provide post-course training, online courses, coaching, consultancy and career guidance.
How can DookEdu help you to get your student visa?
Take the free academic consultation to know your path right from admission to placement
Provided you applied for and accepted by any one of our partner institutions, we will provide you with complete visa processing assistance. We will ensure that your visa application documents are in order and you follow the proper procedures to complete your application. During the entire process, we will constantly guide you and provide you with the latest information.
Our visa processing team will assist you to channel your application in the right way. We will ensure, if possible, that you get priority services. Also, we will help you to collate and arrange your documents in the desired way.