A management degree is a gateway to the corporate world with immense scope of financial security and opportunities.
A great way to further one’s career is to study management or pursue an MBA degree. Armed with an MBA degree, candidates are able to jump up several levels to join a company at an entry or mid-management level. A good MBA program promises a carefully curated curriculum, proficient teachers, a dynamic network of peers, a solid corporate interface strategy, and advanced case studies for students to brainstorm over.
- An applicant who has a graduate degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50%.
- English language proficiency through IELTS or TOEFL or through university-arranged online English interview.
Why Study Management abroad?
- Universities abroad offer world-class education with state-of-the-art amenities for students to graduate par excellence
- Many foreign universities offer affordable education without compromising on the quality of educators, curriculum and industry interface.
- Many of these courses are designed to allow students to continue living abroad and pursue a career in that country
DookEdu Service HighlightsFrom career counselling to visa processing and local support to travel helpdesk, DookEdu covers evetything.
We aid in selecting the right university according to your needs, goals and budget.
Travel & Accommodation
Planning for your travel, buying air tickets at the best affordable rate, arranging accommodation.
Expert tips on filling out forms with precision and cracking the admission process with ease
Providing you with the best possible guidance and local assistance through a network at the local level.
End-to-end guidance towards getting the study visa following a seamless and hassle-free process
Post Course Consultancy
We provide post-course training, online courses, coaching, consultancy and career guidance.
Overseas Management Education
Take the free academic consultation for Management Studies to know your path right from admission to placement
There are many universities abroad that have stellar MBA programmes that ready students for a successful corporate life. Along with lectures and workshops, students are also encouraged to intern with companies and get some real life on-the-job experience. Not only are students taught by full time educators but are also tutored by Industry stalwarts and managers.
Fundamentals of Management
- Managerial Accounting
- Macro Economics
- Human Research Management
- Organizational Behaviour
- Operations Management
- Managerial Economics
- Marketing Management
- Business Laws
- Business Ethics
- Quantitative Techniques in Management
- Financial Management
- Management Information Systems