An Engineering Degree is a passport to lucrative career opportunities anywhere in the world.
Engineering has always been a lucrative career option. The demand for experts in engineering is on an upward curve. Enhanced consumer and industrial needs have made engineering dynamic and ever-changing with upgrades happening in the blink of an eye. it is imperative for hopeful candidates to get the best education that there is in this field. Students must choose which sphere of engineering they would be most interested in as there are as many as thirty options to choose from the likes of Mechanical Engineering, chemical technology civil engineering, ship building and many more.
In all overseas Engineering Courses, a bachelor program in Engineering will last for 4 years, while a master’s degree would have a duration of 2 years.
Why Study Engineering abroad?
- Get world-class education with state-of-the-art amenities
- Chance to study in newer Engineering disciplines which may not be available in India
- Affordable education without compromising on quality of educators, curriculum and other amenities
- Scholarship to help bright students
- Work visa to students after successful completion
- Ample career opportunities to pursue a career in engineering
Service HighlightsFrom career counselling to visa processing and local support to travel helpdesk, DookEdu covers evetything.
We aid in selecting the right university according to your needs, goals and budget.
Travel & Accommodation
Planning for your travel, buying air tickets at the best affordable rate, arranging accommodation.
Expert tips on filling out forms with precision and cracking the admission process with ease
Providing you with the best possible guidance and local assistance through a network at the local level.
End-to-end guidance towards getting the study visa following a seamless and hassle-free process
Post Course Consultancy
We provide post-course training, online courses, coaching, consultancy and career guidance.
Study Technology Abroad
Take the free academic consultation to know your path right from admission to placement
A branch of Engineering that has revolutionised the world is Information Technology. Information Technology has in its grasp every industry in the world, whether it is Heavy Metal Industries, Logistics or Medical sciences. As Information Technology, popularly called IT, is ever evolving, it is necessary to study this field from an institution that has the latest curriculum and state-of-the-art labs.
- An applicant who has completed 10+2 years of education in Science discipline with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- The applicant must have secured at least 40% in K-12.
- An applicant may be expected to clear an entrance exam. The entrance test criteria vary from university to university, few universities may not have mandatory tests.
IELTS: May not require in Central Asian countries
ENTRANCE TEST: Depends upon the university.