The terms “Dookedu”, “Company”, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to the DOOKEDU.
The term “DOOKEDU Platform” refers to www.dookedu.com or any other digital medium and other offline sources.
The terms “you” and “your” refer to the user of the www.dookedu.com.
The term “Group” means, with respect to any person, any entity that is controlled by such person, or any entity that controls such person, or any entity that is under common control with such person, whether directly or indirectly, or, in the case of a natural person or any Relative.
The term “Services” refers to any services offered by DOOKEDU.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We might collect your Name, Email and Phone number.
Payment and billing information:
We do not collect any online payment through our website www.dookedu.com
Information you post:
We collect the information you post in a public space on our DOOKEDU Platform or on a third-party social media site belonging to DOOKEDU.
Usage and Preference Information:
We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, and information about your activity on the Services, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the type of services you requested or provided, comments, domain names, search results selected, number of clicks, information and pages viewed and searched for, the order of those pages, length of your visit to our Services, the date and time you used the Services, amount charged, details regarding the application of promotional code, methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number and other related transaction details.
Stored information and files:
DOOKEDU mobile application (DOOKEDU app) may also access metadata and other information associated with other files stored on your mobile device. This may include, for example, photographs, audio and video clips, personal contacts and address book information. If you permit the DOOKEDU app to access the address book on your device, we may collect names and contact information from your address book to facilitate social interactions through our services and for other purposes described in this Policy or at the time of consent or collection. If you permit the DOOKEDU app to access the calendar on your device, we collect calendar information such as event title and description, your response (Yes, No, Maybe), date and time, location and number of attendees. If you are a partner company, we will, additionally, record your calls with us made from the device used to provide Services, related call details, SMS details location and address details.
We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by you during the use of DOOKEDU Platform. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
If you use DOOKEDU Platform, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
WAYS OF COLLECTING INFORMATION:
We collect information directly from you:
- We collect information directly from you when you register on DOOKEDU Platform. We also collect information if you post a comment on DOOKEDU Platform or ask us a question through phone or email or any other source of communication.
We collect information from you passively:
- We use tracking tools like Google Analytics for collecting information about your usage of our website.
We get information about you from third parties:
- We may receive information about you from third parties, such as other users, partners (including ad partners, analytics providers, search information providers), or our affiliated companies or if you use any of the other websites/apps we operate or the other Services we provide. Users of our Ad Services and other third-parties may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data, and information about content viewed or actions taken on a third-party website, online services or apps. For example, users of our Ad Services may also be able to share customer list information (e.g., email or phone number) with us to create customized audience segments for their ad campaigns.
- If you are partner company, we may, additionally, receive feedback and rating from other users.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We use information to contact you:
- We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of your interests in overseas education offered by various universities listed on our website. It is to be noted that WE NEITHER OFFER ANY ADMISSION ASSISTANCE TO ANY UNIVERSITY OR INSTITUTION NOR WE CAN GIVE YOU ANY ASSURANCE OR GURRANTEE OF ADMISSION IN ANY OR ALL OF THE UNIVERSITIES. OUR SERVICE IS LIMITED TO PROVIDE INFORMATION ABOUT VARIOUS COURSES OFFERED BY THESE UNIVERSITIES ONLY.
We use information to abide by the contracts:
- We might use the information you provide to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the relevant information and services.
We use information to respond to your requests or questions:
- We might use your information to confirm your registration for rendering services we offer.
We use information to improve our products and services:
- We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences. We might also use your information to understand our users (what they do on our Services, what features they like, how they use them, etc.), improve the content and features of our Services (such as by personalizing content to your interests), process and complete your transactions, make special offers, provide customer support, process and respond to your queries and to generate and review reports and data about, and to conduct research on, our user base and Service usage patterns. If you are a partner company, we may use the information to track the progress of your service to our customers.
We use information to look at site trends and customer interests:
- We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties. We may use your information to provide you with information about services we consider similar to those that you are already using, or have enquired about, or may interest you. If you are a registered user, we will contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS or telephone) with information about these services.
We use information for security purposes:
- We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our DOOKEDU Platform.
We use information for marketing purposes:
- We might send you information about special promotions or offers. We might also tell you about new features or products or enroll you in our newsletter. These might be our own offers or products, or third-party offers or products we think you might find interesting. We may use the information to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
We use information as otherwise permitted by law:
- We may combine the information that we receive from third parties with the information you give to us and information we collect about you for the purposes set out above. Further, we may anonymize and/or de-identify information collected from you through the Services or via other means, including via the use of third-party web analytic tools. As a result, our use and disclosure of aggregated and/or de-identified information is not restricted by this Policy, and it may be used and disclosed to others without limitation.
- We analyse the log files of our DOOKEDU Platform that may contain Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring, app crashes, page viewed and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data. This helps us to administer the website, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole.
SHARING/DISCLOSURE/DISTRIBUTION OF YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD-PARTIES
WE DO NOT SHARE INFORMATION COLLECTED THROUGH OUR WEBSITE’S CONTACT FORM OR PHONE CALL OR EMAIL WRITTEN TO US WITH ANY 3RD-PARTY FOR MARKETING AND ADVERTISEMENT PURPOSES.
We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body or other companies assisting us, requests when we are:
- Obligated under the applicable laws or in good faith to respond to court orders and processes; or
- Detecting and preventing against actual or potential occurrence of identity theft, fraud, abuse of Services and other illegal acts;
- Responding to claims that an advertisement, posting or other content violates the intellectual property rights of a third party;
We may share information for Internal Use or may share it with any successor to all or part of our business:
- For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction. We may also share your information with any present or future member of our “Group” (as defined above) or affiliates for our internal business purposes
We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy:
- We may share your information other than as described in this Policy if we notify you and you consent to the sharing. We will tell you before we do this.
By using the DOOKEDU Platform and the Services provided therein, you agree and consent to the collection, transfer, use, storage, disclosure and sharing of your information as described and collected by us in accordance with this Policy. If you do not agree with the Policy, please do not use or access the DOOKEDU Platform.
- Authenticating users;
- Remembering user preferences and settings;
- Determining the popularity of content;
- Delivering and measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns;
- Analysing site traffic and trends, and generally understanding the online behaviours and interests of people who interact with our services.
A pixel tag (also called a web beacon or clear GIF) is a tiny graphic with a unique identifier, embedded invisibly on a webpage (or an online ad or email), and is used to count or track things like activity on a webpage or ad impressions or clicks, as well as to access cookies stored on users’ computers. We use pixel tags to measure the popularity of our various pages, features and services. We also may include web beacons in e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether the message has been opened and for other analytics.
DATA SECURITY PRECAUTIONS
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us.
Please be aware that the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted through the DOOKEDU Platform. Once we have received your information, we will use strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org). It may take about 7 days to process your request.
THIRD PARTY SITES
This Policy shall also not apply to any information you may disclose to any of our service providers/service personnel which we do not require you to disclose to us or any of our service providers under this Policy.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made and applicable there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
- Name: Hemant Kumar
- Address: 9th Floor Kanchenjunga Building, Barakhamba Rd, CP, New Delhi, India 110001
- Phone Number: +91 9971168423
- Email Address: email@example.com
If you have any queries relating to the processing or usage of information provided by you in connection with this Policy or other privacy concerns, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.